Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys the people at tac are bad mouthing us. I am tired of Tac so I dont go there any more we need to do something about them!

Justin

·
Registered
427 Posts
Who cares if they are "bad mouthing" us, just leave it alone, you will only make it worse

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yea don't care what they say..stay away from the evil...i think you are a spy and want us to battle.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
just put the banner in my sig in yours, and forget about them, soon enough people will see how much of a gay waste of unlimited internet space tac is

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Nyy I will after i take my other pics out!

Justin

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
it wouldnt be half bad if anybody there knew how to debate without senseless flaming

·
Registered
687 Posts
m98_bmx said:
us = lots of guns
them= pre pubescent morons with questions about their balls.
war? no.
massacre. yes.
:rofl

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
yeah, Waste of time. I post at TAC, but only in the Complainotorium where we all just *****, *****, ***** about everythign we want. I don't leave the CMPLTIM because the rest is so goddamn retarted.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
wow, another pointless thread. how cares, THEY R TOTALLY DIFFERANT FORUMS!!! y should u even care? can ne1 post a TAC link, i want to see it, never been there

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
airsoft guy said,"The Complainatorium is my journal, much like Airsoft's *****-O-Rama on the old Anything and Everything forum, but before they can see the journal section they need to sign up."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.