Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
We stay high, no lie, cause we smoke it.

CHRONIC. :dodgy: :dodgy:

EDIT: God I hate it when black people in my school yell BALLIN. Ah it's annoying. They just stop doing what ever they are doing, no matter who is behind them. Just to act like they are shooting hoops, ahh.

·
Registered
189 Posts
cant spell crap without rap, it blows bunch of criminals getting money.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i dont have a closed mind if ive listened to it alot since its only on the radio. i like all a lot of types of music. i just think that rap is for uneducated delinquents. have you ever listened to the lyrics?

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
i dont have a closed mind if ive listened to it alot since its only on the radio. i like all a lot of types of music. i just think that rap is for uneducated delinquents. have you ever listened to the lyrics?
Do you listen to country?

My dog died, my wife left me, and I'm going fishing.

Oh wait, I'm an alcoholic, too!

:nododgy:

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to stereotype like that is naive... i listen to most types of music, not just on the radio, but willfully, and one of my favorite genre's is rap.. i'm far from uneducated, and i'm not a delinquint, and yes i have listened to the lyrics.. i see no problem with them

·
Registered
580 Posts
Of Course there are a few songs that push the boundrys but alot of these songs have a meaning to me as it was my background as a kid. Gangs, drugs, guns, crooked cops, murders.

·
Registered
904 Posts
What I hate is people who think they are "ballin" while on welfare. I mean I was at work one sunday, and this guy comes in and starts messin with the cashier goin "Girl I get ya nails done ya hair did getcha some baby fat on, buy ya some ice cuz ya kno I'm BALLIN and does the hoop shoot. Well, they walk out and get in this ugly ass chevy. It had no paint, plastic for side windows, ripped interior, exhaust was hangin off and I was about to find the tow service cuz i didn't know if that damn thing would even run. So here is the thing, If you gonna say you ballin, don't try pickin up casheirs at a gas station with a ****ed up car.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
a lot of these songs have a meaning to me as it was my background as a kid. ... murders.
wtf!? who are you?

where did you grow up?

**blink blink...**

eh, i'm not partial to the song, but that .gif image always makes me laugh... lol.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
someone has an EXTREMELY narrow view of rap music. he probably thinks nickle back is a good band aswell...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I always do the BALLIN thing at school, and every time I do it, someone else will laugh and go BALLIN.

It's ****ing awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts