Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright some so dude decides to steal my pics of MY JD a4 fly found here

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=906224

then puts them on ebay: just search joy division and sort by haighest prices first......

i reported ebay to him and stuff.....sucks cause the dude has 0 feedback and is for sure gonna scam someone on this......you guys could help out if you just report him also so we can get this guy kicked off ebay.....i just dont want someone paying alot of money for somthing he will not recieve.....help!!!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
If when you reported it to ebay you also linked the original picture they will close the auction and cancel the account. I have had that happen before (not stealing the pic, but someone stealing a pic from me). It was of my Z1000 Motorcycle, although it took them about 2 days to close it, so I also contacted the bidders and let them know as well in the meantime.

If you just make a shill account and bid a crazy amount the seller will just cancel your bid.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
yeah just go bid for like $5,000. It would be funny if sumone saw the price at $5000 so their like "hey this must be special edition so i am going to get it, I MUST HAVE IT" then the bid like $10,000 and u forget about it. THAT WOULD SUCK !!!!!!! wow i have a big imagination.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts