Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Shud we make a field??

• Yes!!! it be sweet!

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No, ur a jackass!

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • U need to get a life fine sir!!! have some punch!

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok, so i know this is sorta impossible to pull of and DONT FLAME ME unless ur of the following: medic, alpha, dhill, fiki, christian, and Cobra :cool:

anyway, it be wicked sick and it culd raise money for the site and stuffs, just have xpaintball pay for it and have thier name everywhere on it ;)

wuldnt that be soooo sweet!!!! it'll probably never happen, but hey who knows 0?

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Well if that were the case, it wouldn't be to raise money for the site, it would be to raise money for xpaintball, because xpaintball is the one paying for the field, xpaintball is who pays all the site's bills so xpaintball would reap all the rewards. I don't think that it would be the wisest investment for them to make, or I'm sure they would have done it already. Most online stores make their money by not having a lot of overhead by virtue of not having a real store. It will not happen.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Maybe we could setup a few fields around each coast. Lower east coast, upper east coast, upper west coast, lower west coast. Ya know? So we could have quite a few ways to get in contact with each other. Then maybe a middle central field in Colorado or something. That would be totally amazing.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
[flame] No [/flame]

Had to say it lol. Anyway Im all for it if it was really acctually possible. That would be sick. But if you can think of the odds of it happening it is quite bad.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
freakpizzaboy said:
^^ no u sir, for the double post in less than a minute are the idiot, but ill let that slide
Oh noes! A double post...whatever shall we do????

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as a matter of fact maybe i will make muffins, and u cant have any barber! ;)
oh and cubs, i just wanna stop cause i dont want this thread to be closed or anything ok??? sry, ur probably right, this idea does suck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts