Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm bored, and thinking about the job I want. So I figured we could play a game about identifying weapons. Basically it'll work like this:

-I put an unknown gun picture up
-You try to guess, and if you get it right you put a picture up
-Lather, rinse, repeat

Simple huh? I"ll start easy on you fellas.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
hhmm, it looks like a russian RPK, but all of them that ive seen had wood foregrips on em, so im not entirely sure

and yeah, my pic was bad quality, but it was a Galil, its used by israeli forces and is basicly an ak 47/74 clone

aannd, the gun that never was....

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
its teh heckler and koch G11.

it was built around 1990, and whats so special is it is the first gun to use caseless ammunition, there were no shells to discharge, you just liek loaded it with the bullets or something like that. im not sure, too complicated for meh

·
Registered
285 Posts
Caseless ammo:

The propellant is molded around the projectile and then ignited in the firing process, propelling the bullet forward without leaving brass that needs to be ejected. Without that ejecting procedure you can increase the rate of fire to 2000 rounds per minute which condenses the recoil of the individual bullets into one managable force, thus making the rifle more accurate.

Partly paraphrased from Military.com : THE GUN THAT NEVER WAS: Heckler & Koch G11

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Since no one posted a new gun, I'll post one:

Anyone gets this on the first try and my hat goes off to you. This ones a little tricky.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Nope. I give you a hint. It's a Russian manufacturer, but you could probably tell that by the selector switch.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts