Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's perfect here. I didn't go to school because I didn't feel like it, and when I walked outside it's like 74 degrees with a cool breeze and clear skies. :yum

·
Registered
129 Posts
well all of you have nice weather u guys won't ever know the pleasure of have it snow 4 plus feet. and the joy of snowboarding. i live in utah by the way

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i love winter and snowy weather, but fall is my favorite

not too cold

not too hott

had ferfect weather on sunday, it was like 68* all day long, and sunny

wish i woulda went ballin but i went skeet shooting, lots of fun

btw tom#0, how was your return to the world of that crazy paintball sport

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I shot people. I had to use a TX Storm, it felt like I was shooting a brick.

edit - And there was a car in the lake infront of the field. Of course we all had to go stare and say the usual "jump in and see" type things. I don't think anyone ever called to police though. There weren't even any skid marks anywhere.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I still miss Maryland because it got warm in the summer, cool in the fall, and cold in the winter. The Floridian winter is the same as fall in Maryland.

·
Registered
383 Posts
You go snowboarding in mammoth dhill?

The weather here has been great actually, it's like 69 right now. Had my window open last night but I got cold...

Still Virginia>California. I don't like it out there.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Ya snow... shoveling, snow blowing, plowing, sliding on the ice, stepping into a slush puddle in your work shoes...

I can hardly wait for %&@#!! Snow.
At first I thought you were talking about me... EEwww! Gross!

btw Nor*cal weather is like that now too, a few clouds, relatively no humidity a gentle cooling breeze, oh yea we pwn.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dhill0413 said:
san diego, 50 minutes from snowboarding, 10 minutes from beach. hour and 20 minutes from dunes(offroading, 4wheelers, dirt bikes)

what now?
You may think so, but screw snowboarding. 10 mins from SPOT (Skatepark of Tampa), 10 mins from Lake Thonotosassa (very popular PWC lake) 30 mins from beach, and 2 mins from nearest OHV riding area.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
new hampshire is the best. while you guys all pay your income taxes and sales taxes, we laugh out loud at the fact that you're giving away youre money and we arent.

suckers

oh yea we have very lax fireworks laws. what can you legally blow up dhill??? ohhhh what up

we have more atv and offroading trails than like anyone else. still happy with the location?

we gots some of the best trout fishing backwoods streams in america. word

did i mention we dont have to pay sales tax?

or income tax?

ok good

my class has more hot girls than not. Because they have to dress up in winter, they hella dress down in summer, and no one stops them.

we also have ice fishing. where else can you go all day and get trashed without the slightest fear of getting caught?

we also have the oldest unmolested hoisery mill in america!!!!!

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spudchucker said:
new hampshire is the best. while you guys all pay your income taxes and sales taxes, we laugh out loud at the fact that you're giving away youre money and we arent.

suckers
You're still paying the same amount of taxes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts