Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah kind of random thread, just wanted everyone to know im goign to wear shorts tomorrw because its going to be so nice out. i just felt so good today because it was sunny, no clouds, perfect weather, no homework.. i havent felt this great in months and i feel like ive been depressed or something this winter.. so yeah, just commenting on the nice weather (at least in new york).

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
yeah weather is kinda different across the nation

but here in Mass its nice.. but im a jeans kinda guy, besides the fact that i didnt get any summer clothes yet

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love winter, infact i love all 4 seasons but i just get sick of winter after january because it just gets colder and colder. and it pissed me off when in march it was freezing temperatures and i was wearing a snowboard jacket with flannel pants under my jeans to wait on the bus stop.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
what is this warmth coming from the orange globe in the sky. ah, the light, it burns!

its been a long winter here

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Today is the first time it's broken 60 degrees in Logan/Cache Valley all year. We've been under/around freezing for almost 6 months now, and outside it is 72. Absolutely GORGEOUS weather, I busted out a blanket and studied with Jenny and Lauryn out on the lawn in front of the dorm.

Knowing how retarded our weather is, however, it'll probably snow in a day or two. It ALWAYS happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts