Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Tom Fuertes and I started a small web design company that is coming along nicely as I ride out my last year here at UT Austin. I am looking for a strong designer to help me wrap up a project. The last designer I hired came from some of my paint ball contacts at the UT team and I am looking for the same type of style in my projects.

The ideal candidate would be very strong in CSS and XHTML... Graphic Design skills will also be needed. The site is ~75% to completion in terms of code. You will be working with me to get the clients design wants/needs applied to the current shell of the site. Most of the layout and work is already done (.psd files for 95% of the images have already been made).

Looking for someone to start ASAP and work ~50 hours until Nov 1st (and then a slower upgrade only work flow will begin... ~10 hours a week). The client and I pride ourselves on compensating fairly. Pay is negotiable and will be based on experience, skill, ability to meet reasonable deadlines and work ethic.

If you have any samples of your past work (live or screen shots) it will greatly aid you in the hiring process. Also, if you already have a resume put together, please attach it. If not, don't worry about it. Due to time constraints, Please email me with a method of contact and best times and I will give you a call for an impromptu interview.

Thank you,
-Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts