Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
edited out url lead to a broken link even when fixed had tons of pron popups.

take out the space.
anyway this website is real f'd up, on one of the pics (it says date 2005 and its like a house) u can notice some text in teh upper right real faint, i adjusted it and am too lazy to figure out what it says. what do you guys think this says?

and waht is this website for? lol

ya i noticed there's messages all over, i put them in phtoshop and i could only make out certain words. like butcher and stuff... crazy shiz

Attachments

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Then you click on the picture.

Something tells me that whoever made this website lives in rural Iowa. We sometimes get crazy people living in small towns that do stuff like that. God I want to move.

Edit: On the first page you can here a female listing off random numbers, this thing is freaky.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Woe some of the pictures are just creepy. How did you find the website? None of it makes much sense.

Edit: Also ithe picture of the care driving by with the windmills in the back above the bar you can see little circles with arrows going around.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
wow, this site just got creepier. Turn up your sound and listen to some of the music, also, if you have a pop-up blocker, turn it off. And if you look at the pic with that white ghost thing on the wall it says (on the right) "Your wasting your time" and on the left "all thing you love will be washed away"

edit: wow, even more freaky things. If you look at your task bar, it gives signs at what the picture is or something, and on the picture with the tree, and then roll over your task bar, the picture changes

·
Registered
379 Posts
Numbers the person originally said in the oven in field pic

3182 79126 79126 39205 3

I found his webhost's site where it tells about him

The host of the websites name is Kristian Boruff
His email is [email protected]

It also says his home address and stuff but I don't think I should post that

D

·
0 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
What is the lady saying in the tan building picture? I heard romeo, fox trot, and sierra i think.
is she spelling something then? using radio alphabet? romeo = r, foxtrot = f and sierra = s.. wierd

edit.. heres what i made out of it...

"he sat on his bed from the darkness, crouched up, hugging his knees and holding his breath from the strain of thought, he pondered. But the __ ___ his thought (cant make it out for a while) in this fact death will come and all hide, that nothing was even worth begginning"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts