Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously.. after saturday. its just so weird to hear about things and know i was there but not remember it at all..

like i know i rode my bike home cuz i woke up and it was there.. but i dont remember a single second of the ride home.. im not sure how i made it through the intersections.. or if i had a light..

i dont remember getting certain places.. or what happened there..

really weird

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
thats why youre not supposed to get THAT drunk. drink enough to get tipsy, but if youre gonna forget it all, whats the point?

but yea, i know how you feel- i had a ten minute convo with my mom when i was shroomin, and the only thing i remember is that i was trying my hardest not to laugh at the fact that her face was all twisting around and stuff lol. somehow she didnt know :p

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
you forget things when you're drunk. But that would be really weird to experience. Maybe you should lay off the booze for like 2 weeks or so.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Maybe u were abducted by extra terestrials and raped and they brain washed u. They prolly thought "lets find the sexiest pbing canadian" and found u.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I feel the same way when im walkin to school and back. when I get home Its like I never even walked to school and back...really weird...and im not drunk

·
Registered
757 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
i still think my friend curtis wins.... he woke up the next morning in different clothes and didnt know why. it was a pretty interesting story from the other guys who remember it while he doesnt...
puked on himself?

at least he had clothes on when he woke up..

I remember walking home from a party in wisconsin during the winter. So cold, walked for like 2 hours lost and kept slipping on the ice. I'd land on my ass and think "man, it'd be nice to pass out right here."

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
hmm... i guess he downed a fifth after already been drinking and then pretty much blacked out for the rest of the night. bunch of crazy stuff happened, and yea i think he ended up puking on himself and passed out at some point. and then his friend changed his clothes while he was sleeping, lol

or something like that, i dont recall the whole story

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
braka said:
I remember walking home from a party in wisconsin during the winter. So cold, walked for like 2 hours lost and kept slipping on the ice. I'd land on my ass and think "man, it'd be nice to pass out right here."
that so sketchy man. i hope im never in a situation like that.. SO many people die from that..

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
and then his friend changed his clothes while he was sleeping, lol
did his butt hurt in the morning? :sly:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im talking to my buddy and remembering more at the party house.. he was rumaging for a bottle opener holding his wine and i was searching for food with my 40 in hand.. then i turned around and realized it was a huge susage fest and started yelling "This better be a ****ing fight club because thats the only thing my mind can think of to explain the severe lack of vagina" haha i rule

·
Registered
757 Posts
D_Smalls said:
that so sketchy man. i hope im never in a situation like that.. SO many people die from that..
lol every college has it's drinking hazards...Cornell has ravines all over the feking canvas. the largest one is right next to the frat row so kids get hammered, stumble, fall 50 feet, and if their lucky land on something that isn't rock.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I forget everything. I don't even have to drink. I can't remember what I ate this morning.

Wait, I had oatmeal with little dinosaurs. Had to think for a minute.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Friend of mine got exceptionally wasted on his 19th birthday, (Canadian drinking age), because it was his first time at the club (legally). He woke up in a house he'd never been in before about a 30 minute drive from the city where our university is. We were on the volleyball team that year so some chick from the swim team recognized him passed out in a snow bank about a 10 minute walk past where his dorm was. She didn't know which room to haul his ass back to, so she took him home. Saved his life seeing as how his birthday happens to be in mid February and it was -30 degrees C that night. I drink a lot too, but I know when to draw the line. I've never had black outs like that.

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol.. I got a free ice cream and a star on my dorm door for pulling a kid inside in negative degree weather.

Then there was the night we were drinking and a roommate tripped and landed with his knee on a broken martini glass. The glass severed some of the arteries in his leg and he passed out before we could stand up. We got him to the hospital in 5 minutes, the plastic surgeon missed a vein/artery, and they had to make a huge second incision on the other side to relieve the pressure before all the muscle tissue died. He gets back home and is like "Yeah... almost losing my leg.. that was a ****ty night."

·
Registered
649 Posts
oh that reminds me a few years back when I got that drunk. It was a drinking competition but i broke the bottle on accident while cheering and lost because me and my friend had finished all the alcohal in the house. (A bottle of Whiskey,Vodka,Rum, and about 4 beers each. Well I had 3 and accidentally broke my last bottle his sister had a few shots of whiskey. I dont remember breaking it tho. One moment I was outside the next I woke up in my bed covered in puke. My friend filled me in.

After breaking the bottle we went back inside my dad showed up s we went in my room. I tried to kill him with my sword and asked his sister if she wanted to "go to bed" Along with some other minor things like falling alot. His sister told me that she helped me to bed but then I puked all over myself after I had passed out. My friend was drunk so he just fell asleep on the floor or something.

The Next morning I was fine. I was kind of worried about my mom but she didnt really mind much. She gave me $20 for food and I got some popeyes chiken. ^_^

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i never puked that night htough.. i remember that much.. so thats cool..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts