Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what you guys ate, as in mixes, or sauces on certain stuff. A1 sauce is good on pizza, and so is ranch. I actaully like bologna and ketchup sandwiches, too :D

Post your favorite but "odd" food.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
good god...all that crap sound disgusting...and I've been pregnant twice. Pregnant chicks are the ones that are supposed to have weird food habits. lmao. I don't think I've ever had any.....I hate chocolate (I'm allergic) but when I was pregnant I coundn't get enough of 3 musketeer candy bars. Not wierd or anything, but for going into sneezing fits, I was hysterical when I ate them. 0?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
What is really good is a garlic summer sausage and strawberry jelly sandwich. I know it sounds awful, but try it sometime. Its kinda like a fruity bbq taste to me. I haven't had one in years, but I would eat that all the time as a kid, and wash it down with pink milk.

I know I am strage, but aren't all the greats that way?

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
minim sandwich

saltines
parsly
turky
letus
roast beef
chicken
red ronin seasoning
garlic salt

holly **** its good

·
Banned
794 Posts
a kid who sits near me at lunch puts mustard on EVERYTHING. Especially pizza, he puts like 10 condiment packages of mustard on his pizza and its disgusting.

For me, I like eating a bagel with cream chease dipped in crushed cooler ranch doritos

·
Registered
148 Posts
turkey, ketchup, pepperjack cheese, guacamolie, and bar-bee-que chip sandwitch on either toasted weat or texas style toast. not the weirdest but very very good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts