Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well its 5:51am on a saturday....needless to say i've already eaten breakfast, read the paper, taken a shower, and gotten dressed for school. yep that really sucks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats gotta suck just a lil bit!!:devil:

·
Registered
302 Posts
ready for school on a saturday?? wtf?

D

·
0 Posts
ha my friend did something like that cept it actually was a school day but his alarm clock went of at 2:00 am and he got up with out looking at his clock and he got all ready and then realized he was 4 hours early for school

·
Registered
56 Posts
i've done that quite a few times:(

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
When you get old and have worked for so many years you just naturally get up early and get ready. My dad automatically wakes up at about 7:00am on Sunday, goes downstairs on the couch, then falls back to sleep until he makes breakfast. I guess we are just creatures of habit and when you do something for a long time its auto-matic.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
one time ..(at band camp)....no really, at work sorta... we got off early one day like around 2 oclock, and we all went home, this one guy fell asleep i guess and when he woke up a saw the closk said 7 and it was daylight out , he thought he was late for work and we left him behind at home. he called me up all freaking out "man why'd ya'll laeve me??" he was really mad until he realized it was still tjhe same day ojly it was 7 pm

·
Registered
264 Posts
I did the same thing like a week ago. It sucks so much cause your already woken up and you can't go back to sleep. Plus you all wake up early for skool! I wake up about 30min from the time skool starts. It takes me about 10min in the shower, 5 min to get dressed and comb my hair, and about another 10 to eat breakfast and bruch my teeth, then I get in my car and drive to skool and arrive in 1st period right as the bell rings!

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
On Tues and Fri we have an "Activity Period" first period Which is supposed to be free time to go to help classes but everyone just uses it to sleep in till 9:30am :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts