Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I made the decision and sold my car to my fiance. And then my uncle had a car that I wanted at his dealership in Utah, flew down on 5 days notice and drove back to Washington, 18 hours later I was home, and then back to work 8 hours later. Super fun. ;0

Anyways, here it is, it's an '08 WRX, 5 speed 48k miles. Lots of plans for it, but as of now all I've done is buy a new stereo, still waiting for a good day to install it.
(pics are from dealer site but better than the pics I have, haha)

Plans:
Short shifter
Catback exhaust
Nice sound system
Possibly get some Hella Supertones..still debating on that one though.

And also these rims-
TSW Nurburgring in matte bronze

Loving it so far thumup:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Yar. Keep in mind that '08 was the first model year for the new design. It got swoopier with flared wheel arches and such after another year or two. Great cars - I swear by my Subies.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yar. Keep in mind that '08 was the first model year for the new design. It got swoopier with flared wheel arches and such after another year or two. Great cars - I swear by my Subies.
I do like Subies...not that great looking IMO, but an absolute BLAST to drive.
I agree. Probably my least favorite body design of any WRX, BUT it's got the same engine/handling specs as the '07 (the year I REALLY wanted), but a more comfortable interior. So i'll take that trade, because 99 percent of the time I'm gonna be with my car, i'll be driving it. I do like the 11-12 models, but not exactly in my price range :rolleyes:

I got a pretty good deal on it, and also got a 3 year/36k warranty, so I'm covered if anything comes up, and I figure with the car already being 4 years old (maybe closer to 5), if anything dumb was going to happen internally, it will probably happen between now and then (of course wear and tear stuff is expected). I'm super pumped for the winter now, as I've only had FWD cars during the winter, and so there will be some fun times had, I'm sure. Also, having hill assist is awesome. :tup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts