Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was home alone, and my gf called. and she asked if i could go over. but i couldnt cuz i gotta work later. so she came over here with two of her friends. but somehow, my rents found out. i have no idea how long i will be grounded, but it will be for a while. so i wont be on here for a while.

<3 for pbf

and im off to stare death in the eye (ie. my parents)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
that sucks, my parents dont really care when i have random people over my house as long as its someone they've met before and its not too late at night

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
My mom doesn't even know I have people over. Like 2 days ago I braught like 7 people home with me and she didn't know.

When she does know, she doesn't care anyway.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
nah i understand the situation with parents like that, born in raised in the Bible belt my parents are pretty hard up on rules like girls over and stuff so i could understand why you'd be lookin into death's eyes.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cb_neosythe said:
nah i understand the situation with parents like that, born in raised in the Bible belt my parents are pretty hard up on rules like girls over and stuff so i could understand why you'd be lookin into death's eyes.
my parents are sooo sheltering. ive gone to a christian private school my whole life, even though i beg to go to a public one.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2ffu said:
just tell them you don't accept thier beliefes and your hunting for pussy
i believe in god, but i dont really agree with the limitations of christianity and everything

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Well at least you havent been woken up by an extremely upset mother who wants to know why there is a girl in bed with you....

enter: the not under my roof speech at high decibles in a shrill voice

D

·
0 Posts
hardcore christain families kill their kids.. My biggest beef with the idiots that take it too serious.

hates em

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Barber said:
My mom doesn't even know I have people over. Like 2 days ago I braught like 7 people home with me and she didn't know.

When she does know, she doesn't care anyway.
A couple weeks ago I had 15 people in my basement and she came down for a pop or somthing and saw everyone, and I just say "I'm having some friends over" and she's like, ok, that's fine" Good times all around

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
im 15 ive had girls at my house alone alot and i always have a whole bunch of people at my house at random ass times wether my parents know them or not. i guess my parents are just light but me neighbors parents are the craziest sycho paranoid parents in the world

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
It was most likely one of your nosey neighbors that told on you. Some old people with no life like to make yours terrible too.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah coolhip may be right
i used to see this chick that lived by my house after school every once in a while until her neighbors told her mom

1 - 20 of 42 Posts