Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Atleast you will be forced to cut your nappy hair and have a clean shave for once so that you, yes, even you, can have some respect for the game... Even if you are one of the biggest sell-outs, evar.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
brian cashman needs to be ****ing fired. what a moron. why the hell would he sign someone who couldnt bat over a .200 during the alcs against as 2 years in a row. besides, we needed a good arm in center to replace bernie. damon isnt a huge improvement for the money...

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't like the sox or the yanks... Actually, the entire American League for that matter... Honestly though, I can't wait to see him cut his hair. They should video tape it because it's so fagtastic.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
flowbob said:
wow what a ****ing sell out. lol @ zpyro
yeah, im sure you would refuse that kind of money to be on a team that is more likely to win the world series than any other

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
NYY said:
yeah, im sure you would refuse that kind of money to be on a team that is more likely to win the world series than any other
they are the favorites every year, because they have that kind of money to buy the best players. well, johnny damon isnt the best player, but if hes replacing bernie williams, idk...they pretty much play the same, good batters weak arms..

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
NYY said:
brian cashman needs to be ****ing fired. what a moron. why the hell would he sign someone who couldnt bat over a .200 during the alcs against as 2 years in a row. besides, we needed a good arm in center to replace bernie. damon isnt a huge improvement for the money...
damon led the league in batting average and had practically 0 errors until his shoulder acted up. once he got his final cortizone shot he was kicking ass once again

but **** him, **** him to bloody hell! that bastard left the sox for a mere $10 mil raise (not much in the grand scheme of his contract) johnny just isnt a yankee, plain and simple. it isnt his personality. he is an unkempt, never serious all around fun guy, and cleaning up his image is just a great way to show the world that he is selling out.

that bastard

·
Registered
624 Posts
NYY said:

They're more than likely to win it every year, but do they..NO..They're all a bunch of sell-outs on the team...Everybody on the Yanks is either A.)From a different country which is bull****, what happened to AMERICAS favorite sport? or B.)A steriod user, everyone knows who I am referring to..He should have been banned from baseball for like..

I'm a BoSoxs fan BTW..

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Kr4yzie said:
Everybody on the Yanks is either A.)From a different country which is bull****, what happened to AMERICAS favorite sport? or B.)A steriod user, everyone knows who I am referring to..He should have been banned from baseball for like.
I don't even know that much about baseball but if you wanna hate on somebody, don't make **** up. Just say you don't like the Yankees because they're the Yankees, and many people will completely understand you. Some of the best players in the world are from outside of the U.S., every team has players from foriegn countries, that's just the way it is. And the only person that there is significant evidence of using steroids on the Yanks (as far as I know), is Jason Giambi, so I won't argue about him, but don't say everybody else on the team does also. I don't care if you don't like the Yanks, but those reasons you gave are pathetic.

·
Registered
624 Posts
VC8228 said:
I don't even know that much about baseball but if you wanna hate on somebody, don't make **** up. Just say you don't like the Yankees because they're the Yankees, and many people will completely understand you. Some of the best players in the world are from outside of the U.S., every team has players from foriegn countries, that's just the way it is. And the only person that there is significant evidence of using steroids on the Yanks (as far as I know), is Jason Giambi, so I won't argue about him, but don't say everybody else on the team does also. I don't care if you don't like the Yanks, but those reasons you gave are pathetic.
Name 1 american skill postition starter on the yanks? I can name 1 from every other team, so dont give me your bull****...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts