Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
i already don't support the kkk, but to use paintball guns?!?! Darned white people trying to kill blacks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
well if it was on cnn than it has to be true!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
"they really need a mommy"

Josh, being a fan of this great movie, you should know were it comes from.

·
Registered
434 Posts
yeah smart ass, what I'm saying is don't get all hyped up about the kkk when the story probably isn't even true.
Of course it isn't true, white people don't do stupid things, do they? You sound way too defensive about this, yes you shouldn't accept everything on the internet at face value, but when two news agencies report on the same thing I start thinking it might be true. Plus, if you didn't notice, the weblink was to a newspaper website. If you saw that article in the newspaper (or on the evening news segment) would you also say it wasn't true?

I get "hyped up" about the KKK because racists piss me off. Have you even been to a klan rally? I have been to three of them (to protest them.) Its sick, they have little kids that are three or four years old wearing their white sheet costumes and yelling racist comments at people. Plus they drone on and on about how racial minorities are destroying the "moral fiber" of America, and how if more "good white folk" don't stand up to the "negro threat" you'll lose your job, home, family, etc.

I don't need stories about the klan doing stupid sh*t to get me "hyped up." The way they act does that for me. This is just humorous, it shows how stupid and idiotic they really are.

·
=-RAWR!!!-=
311 Posts
nice quote in your sig SEAL, Mighty Mighty Bosstones pwn. Let's Face It is a hella good song too, its funny that that quote actually applies to this subject, but yea, that is kinda strange that they hung a guy from a tree and shot him with paintballs for an inniciation (sp?), how ironic is it that a KKK dude shoots a gun in the air and it lands on anothers head? lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Exactly. Don't believe everything you read, and only half of what you think you see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts