Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here waiting for the Four Horsemen of the Apocolyps to show up or some nukes to come flying at me (soon very, very soon, c'mon North Korea!) I'm really rather tired of these reality dating shows where at the end they throw some money at them and they get married. First of all, if they have all this money to throw at some to talent ass clowns they should hire some real writers and come up with an interesting show, second are we so bored with T.V. that we have to watch two strangers get married to be entertained? Hell, they might as set up a camera in Las Vegas at one of those cheezy drive through wedding chapels where drunks get married in the back of C-note an hour limos, they could save millions on that because they wouldn't have to pay anyone except maybe the chapel to put the camera in, they're still saving millions so they can buy another house on some tropical island or buy more underage male love slaves or throw thier money at thier favorite anti-gun whore house or to an animal rights group that sends its memebers out to protest in from of Burger King so if I want a goddamn Whopper I have to beat some hippie skills with a tire iron. Same thing with those dicks that throw paint on people who wear fur or vandalize cloathing stores becvause they sell fur. Here's my store policy, you vandalize my store I call the cops, if they don't get there in 3 minutes I start shooting, you dump pig sh!t in the middle of the road holding up traffic I will get out of my car and make you eat that sh!t until you die, the police will have to shoot me with thier tasers to stop me. I've always wanted to send a cows head to PETAs headquarters and a picture of my ass and a spoon with a note that says,"Here's a spoon to eat my ass." I only wish I could be there to see thier face as they open the bloody box. Oh man would that ever rock.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anything and Everything has been down for a LOOOOOOOooonnnnnggggggg time and no one EVER replied to it. Pay attention, noobies, this is classic airsoft here.

Also notice the single paragraph rant format, a style not used anymore. It's like a goddamn time machine.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
dhill0413 said:
dont diss on cubsfan...no offense but you didnt know airsoft guy so dont act like you did.

i didnt know him either, i wont act like i did either.
Exactly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts