Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the chick i like told me she likes me, and i dont no if i should ask her out tommorrow or now on msn. what do u say?

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
It kinda depends on the chick. If she's introvertive (shy, quiet), you might consider asking her on MSN or over the phone. If she's extremely social, I'd go ahead and do the deed face-to-face.

·
3,072 Posts
When a girl tells you that she likes you, it's generally a bad idea to not give her ANY response at all... You should have at least established that you like her too, then ask her out as soon as possible.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Yeah it means more in person. And don't do the whole "hey, you want to go out with me and be my girlfriend?" thing. Just ask her on a date, say, the infamous dinner and a movie. Just make sure the next few dates are different so she doesn’t get bored. In other words, don’t go to the movies every time. Then after a few dates the whole "yeah he’s my boyfriend" thing will come natural to her, and vise versa.

P.S. Don't be afraid to make some moves on her after a couple dates, because if she has already said she likes you, there’s not going to be rejection.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o well the problem with ur dinner and movie idea is that i am 15, i dont have much money(i spent it all on paintballin and snowboardin), so we will probably will b goin to the movies a lot in the meantime

·
3,072 Posts
dude_dudet said:
o well the problem with ur dinner and movie idea is that i am 15, i dont have much money(i spent it all on paintballin and snowboardin), so we will probably will b goin to the movies a lot in the meantime
How else do you expect to keep her?

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Well girlfriends live in your wallet when you first start dating, so you might want to start saving...

As for the whole your 15 thing, at age 15 it’s more acceptable for a lot of movies due to lack of self-transportation.

·
Registered
986 Posts
you dont need to do things involving money...

for example take her to a park and just goof off on a play ground
go roller blading somewhere
make dinner together
go for a walk in the park

there are lots of things you can do for free that are still fun as hell... hopefully you can think of some more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now the problem is what should i say, lol, cus i usually i say "hey i was wonder if u would like to go out with me?" and that is pretty bad so.... ya lol

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
IMO movies suck. If you want to watch a movie have her come to your house or go to hers. That way you can actually talk to her without having people ***** at you. And if you decide to make a move, it's less awkward if it's just the two of you together, rather than an entire theater of people. And couches are way better for gettin close than thos seats in movie theaters. BTW, movies at home are also cheaper :tup

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My frist girlfriend I would go over to her house and get some pussy. I think we went to a movie twice... and we dated 7 months.

Just chill at her house or vice versa man, it's great.

·
3,072 Posts
ja289 said:
ask her in person. but mabye ask her if she wants to SMOKE THE BIG GREEN. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Be wary. I tried this once, to ill effect. She dropped me immediately. Apparently she didn't approve of such things :shrug:

Talk about a major buzz kill...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts