Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That they did, and I must say they actually played pretty well...beit Green Bay played like crap, they still did pretty good. They still aren't playing upto "good team" standards, but I was pretty impressed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yup, it was kind of a tradition for my uncle and I to watch the Lion's game and watch Barry run for at least 150 every time. Barry = My hero.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, they lost to the Lions...of course it was horrible. And yes, Barry Sanders was the greatest running back I've ever seen, and I'm pretty sure I ever will. Living in Michigan, you REALLY know how he affected people living here. People LOVED Barry.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i was surprised 2 c the lions beat tha Packers... man it sucks my favorite team the Cowboys lost!!!!! it sucks!! they have been doin sooo good... :( :( :( oh well...

·
Registered
48 Posts
My team played bad
it was horrible
i wanted to go there and beat the lions myself
i dont even play football anymore (until eighth grade cause it started to scare me how tight the pant were getting and alot a thin guy like me around a bunch of fat guys in tight pants raelly freaked me out)
dont take it seriously football guys
i love football
i just got to small for the sport im thin and on the shorter side so that didnt work out for football
i hate how the lions who are one of the worst teams right now crushed the packers even though the packers arnt doing to good either

·
Registered
48 Posts
im hopping dallas
i hate miami
cause my friend likes them alot cause he moved here from there and he talks about them to much
i dont even know why he moved here its to cold i think he must be an idiot
yea he is an idiot
or likes cold weather

·
Registered
159 Posts
miami won like 40ish to 20ish. damn dolphins

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, I mean, come on. It's not like it happens more than 4 times a year...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts