Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Well I have to say, I'm a little surprised a member of this forum owns one

What did you pay for yours?
I think it was $150 new in box At Grizz and Gramps in CA before they closed down. I will be honest they are hard to find in good shape, there were not very many made. But a few of the older brick and mortar shops might have one floating in a back storeroom. The early ones had the brass puenmatics like mine while the later ones came with the chromed finish.

Still use it once in a while and people who don't know what it is think my barrel is bent :rolleyes:

The only problem I have with it is with roll-out when moving up other then that its a mech 2k cocker with an adapter for a early 98 Flatline barrel. I have kicked around the Idea of converting mine to a pump just for something different.

edit:
The one in the auction is not an original Flatline cocker. It looks like a mini-blocked 2k pro-stock that was converted to take a flatline barrel, or its a flatline that was mini blocked. but either way it is not a factory flatline cocker.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Lol the fact that it's going for more than a Westwood or even the Danny Love Cocker just shows how incompetent the seller really is.

Mortisdeum - I'd love to see more pictures of that. Have you ever posted it on PBNation?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I have seen several sell the past few years in the $300-450 range. Hopefully I can pick up the next one that sells around $300.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts