Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 3 day ban from PBN for "going around the swear filter" (the pic I posted in the "lollerskates" thread). Looks like I'll actually have to get out of the house this saturday. :(

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Not sure really, I just noticed that anytime someone with one post asked for help with something, he was immediately warned of a ban because he didnt read the 200,000 stickies that are posted on that site. The mods seemed like such nazis....

I think the most amusing thing there was watching Reaper get warned everyday of a ban and never got it until one day, and then the thread went around to get him back. Did he ever get back?

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The mods are pretty lenient, some of the members are douches, but you learn to counter douche them after a while.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
that reaper kid claimed to be this hardcore tecky for cockers...he lived about 2 hours north of me and i played alot of tourneys and I asked why he never played tournies...Played an open game when he was playing and he sucked.
gay people can prettend to be smart as hell on the interent. don't talk about how good you are at balling unless you can go play others and prove it.

thats why I don't talk **** about my playing ability. Im good but that doesn't mean im gonna tell some kid in socal or what ever that I could school him anyday even if it might be true..its only a macho thing after a while and thats just gay if you can't back it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ill believe you

some day I will be in arizona...and you will wish that day hadn't come.
i kid I don't really care your a good player have had some good guns you would give me a good game.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
yeah, you notice tons of people with ego and cockyness at the nation, i go there for the news, and the b/s/t, and thats it, i dont even go to small talk, its really not that funny/entertaining to me

ohh, and i suck at paintball, but hey, i look good playing it, and thats all that matters

1 - 17 of 17 Posts