·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I dunno, what is the reason?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
looks as if i got my powers remove becuz avanters is an ass hat for starting all of this... dude, step down. just leave. you have never talked to cobra, your a douche. go away
stop crying, he brought our forum back after it was hacked

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
reason, you want a reason. guess what avanters took over so hes taking everyone whos against him and either banning or depowering them and everyone else who was for him hes making a mod, sorry but why do u think pbremix, fiki, and tedrzz are mods, btw i think ted might make a decent aka mod thats it

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
Maybe we should get rid of aventers for a month and see if the forum gets any better without him:devil:
It would, because all the people flaming would stop. However, that's not fair to Avanters.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Alright, everyone flaming him needs to chill out. This guy worked his ass off to get the forum up and running, discover his identity and alert the FBI. And what does he get in return? A bunch of 13 year old punks flaming him.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
stop *****ing, i swear to god, if a few people like bubba and a few others were to turn gay and make a big deal about it, more then 90% of this forum would turn into faggets. God dammit, stfu, he didnt hack it, i know its fun to think ur cool, by being part of something, i mean god forbid , any 1 of u gets lost from the pack.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts