Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, Where on Earth is everybody? If its between 12:00 and 5:00 where you are at, post so every1 knows who the stron members of society are. All those weaklings needed some sleep.

I'm doing some fun. Posting in the lounge, keepin it real, About to get back to Greg Hastings in a while. good game.

I'm not tired, in fact as of 12 minutes ago it was 9:00, but i looked at the clock , and its 12:31 Monday. 12-27. 2 days after Christmas..

So post, just to check in, so we know whos strong and weak... I started, and i am awake. Big time.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be on till about 9:00 to crash on the couch, but i wanna play some Greg Hastingses... but i can't leave teh forum. And yes, go you!!!

All mods and admins that don't post in this thread are somewhat regarded as exceptions. Althought thy could make time to ppost, Its more important our Forum is clean, and not full of useless posts...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ and by useless posts, i meant in newbie forum, gun forums, and paintball chat, not the lounge...

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna play some Paintball on video games. So, ill leave my computer on, but ill be playin, be back in a while... ill be awake though, unlike the weaklinks who need precious sleep...

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I'm sittin here at 5:12 becuase some chick is asleep in my bed and my couch is too short, and my floor has 3 people on it and my room smells like alcohol.

Never have people at yourhouse when your rents aren't gonna be home. It'll get trashed.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
and u aren't sleeping with the girl WHY?? if she's ugly kick her ass out of your bed and go to sleep, or go grab a paper bag

·
Registered
314 Posts
i'm still here

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
wait

so like the bigest looser of the forum calls everyone whos not on thier computer, talkling to imaginary friends at 2 am is "weak"

ok, at 2 am i was cruizing around with friends high as anything, then we went to giant and bought some twinkies and a 2 liter of holiday spice pepsi. found a brand new pink purse in the trash. played with that. pretended we were delta force and talked like we were hardcore cs dorks. then hit up a weak ass party, stole a case of miller and went home

but wait. your the cool one here

1 - 20 of 34 Posts