Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate the place but i have an interview there in less then 3 hours.

anyone work there? what questions do they ask?
iv never bin in an interview before and not to sure what to expect.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
darren-r said:
i hate the place but i have an interview there in less then 3 hours.

anyone work there? what questions do they ask?
iv never bin in an interview before and not to sure what to expect.
It's Wendy's. This is what it will probably be like.

"Hola, can you speak a little english?"
"Yes"
"Do you know what dos y dos equals?"
"Yes, four"
"You get the job amigo!"

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Yeah I wouldnt worry about it too much. Those jobs come a dime a dozen. If you work there a year, you'll never eat chilli again. When you get off work you are gonna want a shower first thing. The best job in the world for a 16 year old guy is a bag boy at a grocery store. You dont smell like crap when you get off work and you meet tons of chicks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rebel Yell said:
It's Wendy's. This is what it will probably be like.

"Hola, can you speak a little english?"
"Yes"
"Do you know what dos y dos equals?"
"Yes, four"
"You get the job amigo!"
amigo? this is canada, mexicans stay faaar away from here.

·
Banned
196 Posts
don't worry 'bout it, it will be fine, atleast your GETTING a job (i'm so jealous)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, that was the biggest joke ever since sadaam was found in a hole.

first of all, i go to the front till and guess who i saw; A MEXICAN. i thought it was the manager and i told him my name and that i was there for an interview. he sais hold on a second and ill go get the manager. so while he was going ot get her i waited for about 10-15 minutes at the table where people are eating. She comes and sits down beside me about 5-8 minutes late which to me is wrong for an interview. i thought it was just some randome girl sitting beside me at first, it was a 17-19 YEAR OLD GIRL!( the manager):O

there was no office or staff room to "intervough" in so we did it beside hungrey eaters. i always here "smile and make sure to have eye contact." but she was looking down at a page of questions and looked at me a total of like 3 times. the questions where about me and what i do... then she asked "why should we hire you here at wendies." i replied with a "im a hard working person who isnt afraid to learn and try new things."

after it was done (probly about a 4-6 minute interview) she stuck out her hand for the dreaded handshake. i HATE shacking hands because i always here how important it is and all this nonsence. so i go to give it my all and she basicly gave me a high five. for a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a second. I didnt even get to wiggle let alone shake.

She said i basicly have a job, she just has to wait for somone to quit for going back to school.

ohh and the table i was sitting at had ketchup and salt and **** all over it. she wrapped her shirt in her hand and gave it a wipe down, i found this amusingX10.

god damn wendys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts