Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wendys Taco Bell<McDonalds , Burger King.

But I went to wendys got a baked potato a jr. bacon cheeseburger and some chili, and I want more.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Wendy's is the best nationwide fast-food chain ever. Their stuff tastes reasonably better than BK, McDonalds and all other chains. BK's been doing better lately, their fries are already the best out there.

But Wendy's frosties are always a treat.

<3 for the red haired logo girl. She's hawt.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I don't eat Wendys ever since the locations near me make really dry spicy chicken sandwiches(they used to be good, juicy, and tasty) and so they lost my business. Taco Bell is great tho.

Chicken Grilled Stuft Burrito with no beans>all fast food

·
Registered
379 Posts
bob005 said:
mcdonalds and burger king always get my orders wrong, and their iced tea sucks. hard.
Thats wierd, wendy's gets my orders wrong a lot more than McD's or BK. Here is one they've probably messed up dozens of times for me.

Ask for a plain double with cheese, and they'll leave out the cheese. If I ask for that at BK or McD's they get it right(Well, anyways they always got it right before I developed a taste for Big Macs and Whoppers).

·
Banned
187 Posts
anyone here been to perkins. I went to one on vacation cause there are none where i live, omg the best club sandwich ever. That place owns. It not exactly fast food but you sit down and order and in 10 min you have all of you food.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hardees Roast Beef > Wendys

Although I do Like Wendys Chicken Sandwiches

·
Registered
367 Posts
Regular Order at Taco Bell

3 Double Decker Taco Supremes No Tomatos. And a Large Drink. Mmm...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts