Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy got bored, so we took a 2 hour drive to winneconne to fish on the bridge Since you cant fish for walleye on the lakes yet (theyre out of season). We fished from noon until 1 in the morning and these were the keepers... I caught the biggest one from what i seen other guys catching. the pic says 22, but it was 23. lol

EDIT: btw, theyre on newspaper cuz i was getting ready to fillet them and eat em.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
sweet, nice catch :tup

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Holy **** 13 hours fishing. I do not have the patience for that

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
They might all be over 14". The small ones look around there compared to the 23" one.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, they were all 15+. I wouldnt try to pull bull**** around there, cuz the dnr will be on your ass in seconds...

and btw. these were only the ones i kept. I threw back at least 15 walleye, 2 sheepshead (stinkin bastards), i got one white bass and gave it to my buddy, my buddy caught a 20 pound carp, and we had 2 70-80 pound sturgeons on, no way we were catchin them tho...it was pretty exciting...all in all about 50 fish(ish?) were caught by us.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
carp are funny..they love corn. my buddy and i (when i lived in minnesota) used to live on a lake, we would throw corn down in the shallow area of the lake and catch carp (caught this nasty 20+ pounder that was pregnant!) but throw them right back, since from what i hear, you cant eat carp.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
crustybug said:
no, you can eat em, i just choose not to, and its actually legal to kill them, so we put a nice 6 inch slash in its belly and threw it back in.........oh well...
huh...lol you guys are mean. i used to love catching little perch, and then chucking them as far as i could and watching them splash back in the water

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im sorry

Im deeply sorry for my actions, ill just go jump off my roof now.

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
/\ Unless you live in a large building, with atleast 20 or so stories, just skip it and look at No1tubaplayers sig (scroll up).

Great catches! I cant wait to get out w/ my bro. And man, you must have been really bored to drive two hours, and fish for 13. Good call tho!

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
tmaxx_2.5 said:
for 4 fish!? I'll pass.

I can drive 7-8 mins to local ponds around here and catch 50+ anytime.
eh it was prolly also to just like get away and chill u know? im sure it was fun.

damn i havent fished in soooo long, me and my buds might have to run down to the lake and fish.

nice fish thumup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
I <3 fishing, walleye are my favourite to eat too.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts