almost there

in but had to go back to the knuckle he was shootin tape

Waitin for my chance to get um

different game

ANY ADVICE IS APRECIATED

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Don't be kneeling on both knees. If you are shooting out of the right side of the bunker, have your right knee down and your left knee up...same thing when shooting out the left side of a bunker, just switched.

That field looks pretty crappy.

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
fenix_freak said:
Don't be kneeling on both knees. If you are shooting out of the right side of the bunker, have your right knee down and your left knee up...same thing when shooting out the left side of a bunker, just switched.

That field looks pretty crappy.
pfff, better than the field i first airballed on.

i know it was bigger but it felt like it was 20 by 40

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i know someone has already told me that

thats like a three man feild it is very small and just gay

we played 6 on 7 on it to i ran snake then another guy ran right behind me

·
Registered
533 Posts
PizzaMiLiTiA said:
Practice running with your gun in shooting position.
Oh yeah - have that marker trained all the time UNLESS you are booking it with no intent of returning fire.

If you get used to keeping your marker trained you're going to save yourself more than once.

·
Premium Member
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
big_balla89 said:
you = teh crazy

that fool was walkn and doesnt have his gun up but i am running and dont have my gun it diffference i win

meh i was runnin kinda fast and prolly could have returned ffire it was only rental noobs

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
that's kinda the point of paintball, originally made for realistic combat practice...i think.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
iluvwpg said:
that's kinda the point of paintball, originally made for realistic combat practice...i think.
no

Paintball was originally made for marking trees to be cut down...couple guys that were doing that decided to make a game out of it and shoot eachother. For some reason, it caught on and became extremely popular...but wasn't made for combat practice. I am sure some people or organizations or whatever use paintball for combat practice, but that's not what paintball was made for.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts