Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see Larry The Cable Guy and Jp Walsh last night at the State Theatre in Easton, Pennsylvania. Funniest thing i have ever seen! If either of them are coming to your town or state, i suggest you go see them!!!! He did some of the old sketchs that u hear all the time, but he had alot of new stuff too. I dont think ive ever been to a place ever that there was not 1 single black person in :sly: (not to be racist, but it was in a town that the minority is white ppl)

·
Registered
967 Posts
NYY said:
thats cool but id rather go to something funny
thumup:

I never thought that anything could ever be more worn out than everyone yelling "YEAH" but the "git r done" is just plain annoying if you ask me, i hear it 5 times a day and it was'nt funny at the beggining either.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
^then stop wearing ur fubu and all that other ****, and listening to rap and maybe u would :rofl

he only said git r done like 5 times throught the whole night. Mostly its, lord i apologize, or idc who you are thats funny

And may i add, as to you implying that im a redneck. I live in pa, i wear abercrombie and fitch, im not a redneck, a hick sure yes i guess u can kall me that. But a redneck, nope. You should get out more, so you could actually tell the difference. Or just pull ur head outta ur ass wave: thumup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts