Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wes Himself said:
Thank god.

I went to one tonight and got gum and a monster then I went to the park next door and hung out with friends.
yeah i kinda did the same cause my g/f and a bunch of her friends were up there so we all kinda just chilled in the parking lot for a little bit

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Pierced said:
yeah i kinda did the same cause my g/f and a bunch of her friends were up there so we all kinda just chilled in the parking lot for a little bit
Yeh, we usually chill at the Roadside Park its next to a Jr. Foods.

But we usually stay there till midnight but Jr. Foods started closing earlier and cops come by to advise us to go home because the JF keeps getting robbed.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Saturday nights I go to a carshow/street race kinda thing... With a hollywood video and grocery store right next to it. So if I feel the need to eat or drink something, I go there. Or there is a t bell there too.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
i had tacos tonight. i couldn't eat it all though. then i had some fried chicken :) now im going to take a piss, and trott off to bed. i will then wake up a 6:45 A.M. then i will get dressed, brush my teeth, and walk to school. i will then listen to my iPod while i walk, while trying to avoid a particular social leech that won't stay away (a real dumbass). [/sleep]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts