Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
your not supposed to talk out side of xpaintball.com but ill tell ya
I bought mine from compulsivepaintball and jom was great to deal with got me hooked up. Might wanna ask mike he had several for a while

I think his aim is mikexci

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Yeah it's mikexci. He isn't on a lot.

A store is your best bet. No one really wants to ship a "gun" across the world. You might have to play extra shipping or something. I'd go TMC.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
yea your pretty stupid there barber. England and germany as well as france have similar paintball market to ours. Some cities in germany actually have a bigger scene then same sized cities in the us.

they ship international everyday

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
dont bother IMing mike, he has nothing paintball related for sale, he is out of the sport. compulsive doesnt have anything either. dont get an NYX, get a toxic, much better deal and a much cooler looking gun

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
meh, the only thing the NYX has on the toxic is the board. the NYX a lot heavier and the toxic has a much nicer trigger and actually gets better resale then the NYX (atleast on PBN). the toxic comes w/ a better inline (unless the NYX now has a CP). idk, i would replace the board w/ a ramping tadao board anyway so paying extra for an NYX would have been a waste

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
quick idea...before you say you own a gun make sure you own it. saying you have that stuff when you just now said tats what you are gonna get. earlier your marker was nyx. just have it before you talk about it.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Hm....

Dye Trix, Tadao 5.0, Ardvarks new bolt kit, CP trig, SCM, Cp reg, Ndz Breech, CCM No rise, Toxic Dubs, DM4 Stickies, Uni-mount, Dye Back plate,

That would be a pretty nice gun.

Opps. Forgot about the 16" .689 ultralight

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
nyx has always had cp?
I polished my gun and the resale actually went up.
they used to come w/ the centerflag reg

.689 is to small bro, go for the .691 or, if ur lucky, get a .693

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
PILMAN said:
I have the NYX and it is Shecksy!!! Haven't tried a Tadao board hoping it supports bounce.
it does, but the tadao is designed to eliminate bounce (trust me, u can still get bounce). i have mine on debounce 1 w/ an angel chain trigger and it doesnt bounce (because of my trigger pull, if i adjust it at all it goes crazy). u can get a ramping tadao aswell. mine ramps after 12 bps, but it doesnt ramp crazy, just a few bps

1 - 20 of 20 Posts