Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
k the situation ur under heavy fire about 3 guys shooting at u. you dont know where they are and ur out in the open. On ur right theres a couple trees and a bush, behind u theres ur team and 2 small bushes, to ur left theres a big boulder with trees about 10 yards away. where do u go? or do u stand still and get shot that would be fun.. ;0

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
why are you in teh open field, especialyl since you dont' know where anybody's shhoting you at. the onyl reason I'd do that is if i knew where one of them was. and even then I'd stick behind cover and not run inot the open with nothing near me liek that.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sry for double posting im tired and going to bed soon. heres a new situation ur playing woods ball but this time not out in the open.. (u have cover) u want to pursue the other team. on ur right is a couple bushes and a tree and on ur left its theres a big line of bushes making a almost perfect wall but its about 20 yards away. theres no bushes or trees that would protect you as u run. would u take a risk and go to the right or go to the left.. :hug:

3 more posts to go!!! respawn quick

·
Registered
41 Posts
id just plop on the ground then crawl my way to the nearest cover
how does someone just apper out of nowhere in the middle of a paintball game like that

·
Registered
251 Posts
I would move back and make my way to the place that had a better angle on the opponents. Then shoot them all out :)

Or you could just rush them and bunker them all mwa ha ha ha :p

·
Registered
989 Posts
Also, you say bushes. Are these bushes cover or concealement? I mean, would they stop a paintball? If they are good cover, I'd run for it, and send paint flying towards wherever I thought someone might be. If you're team is not providing you cover fire, then you have to do it yourself.

·
Registered
324 Posts
First off, I work alone so I wouldn't be dumb and follow my friend into the open. Bad idea unless you are following an enemy. Also how do you not know where people are when they are firing at you? Sit for a minute and listen for where they are shooting from. I can't tell you where I'd go because if I didn't know where I was being shot at from then I wouldn't move because the enemy could be at any one of those places you listed.

·
The Assault Sharpshooter
442 Posts
umm A: not realistic i am never in the open to enemy fire. I am not stupid or new to the game. But if i was, haul my ass to the boulder, so i can snap shoot out at them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It is a bad question, but isn't it possible that you don't see a person when you are playing woodsball until it is too late. I agree about it being stupid to be out in the open though. Should have moved to the cover and watched the friend rather than following the friend out into the open.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
yell to your teammates, ask if they see anyone. otherwise wait till you see some1, but make sure they are not advancing on you. there is no need to move if you are already in a safe position.

its most likely you will see them trying to advance on you soon. when you spot a person, lay your fire and dont stop till either you or them are eliminated.

but they may just sit still and wait for you to move. its usually not a good idea to move when you are pinned down, but you may to change positions if your unsure where your opponents are (since they should be firing at you when you are in the open). find them, gain a safe position, and try and eliminate the person you just spotted.

also, always communicate with your teammates. say your pinned down. they may look at you, see where the paint is coming from and eliminate that oponent. or like i said before, be able to tell you where they are

1 - 20 of 20 Posts