Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously I've drunk almost half a gallon of some cheap ass vodka. I still type fine. Sure I'm acting a little crazy with some friends. But I still can type fine. No matter how many times I've backspaced I've still typed this thread with periods and ****.

So...**** you?

P.s. I'm Awesome.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did colin sharpie your face after you passed out?

Pics?
no he didnt.

Colin passed out first that mother ****er. I was prolly last.

Highlight of the night - Colin telling me he mixed some of the vodka with some pepsi and I bottomed up a whole glass of just straight vodka. I was pretty much so far gone that I couldnt taste much... but after that I really could barely stand up.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Hmm we went to a random house last night with a bunch of mexicans who were drinking and we got some beer.. they found we were underage and limited it to the last one.. it was weird.. we didn't know anyone haha we were looking for my friend's sister's boyfriend and ended up chilling.

Then picked up a 1.75 handle of Smirnoffs and kicked it. Tonight we're throwing a huge sick ass party.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
its more fun chilling with girls when you're stoned.. drunk they end up acting stupid and hooking up with you (not that its a bad thing, but they dont even mean it half the time and its too easy). i personally find it more fun to toke a bit with some girls, because girls generally dont smoke THAT much, and when theyre high its even more fun than being drunk w/ them.

on top of that, i stayed home all night cause my mouth is killing me.. im going to SING tonight (each grade makes a skit and performs it, its pretty mucht he biggest school event). last one ill be going to. kind of depressing, but im more pissed cause my friend is having peple over after, but i cant drink! and im dying here cause i need a toke so bad.. i havent smoked in like a week (sad, yes i know).

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You didn't drink a half gallon of vodka. Sorry.
Thats more than 50 shots, no way would you be awake/alive at that point.
Who are you again?

And I'm sorry. You know when you're drunk you tend to forget things. In this case I forgot to mention there was more than just me getting wasted. I mean... It's kind of implied when you're a teenager that you're going to be with friends or coming home from a party or something...otherwise you have a problem.

Thanks for being a douche now GTFO my thread *****.

D

·
0 Posts
What's a 'handle'?

or a 'quart' for that matter..

we just call em by their volume.. twenty-sixer (26 ounces) and forty (40 ounces) and sixty (60 ounces). I guess we call the 13 ounce bottles Mickeys though..

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking that, too. haha

I read that but thought the same thing, he's half drunk and doesn't know what he's talking about.

/random
props on the Johnny Cupcakes avy.
Word it's been my icon on AIM since like 8th grade... only black and white.

On Broken Wings is where I discovered the man. I like his clothing line a lot but it's hard to get a hold of it.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
He's got a website, but it's way overpriced. The only place to get them for a reasonable price is around Boston.

I'll rue the day I pay $30 for a t-shirt with a cupcake on it.

edit: Smalls there's 32 oz. in a quart.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's got a website, but it's way overpriced. The only place to get them for a reasonable price is around Boston.

I'll rue the day I pay $30 for a t-shirt with a cupcake on it.

edit: Smalls there's 32 oz. in a quart.
I'm aware.

Yeh. I thought he had a store in NY or Chi-Town but he doesn't. I've been to both of those cities with my school hoping he had one there. but to no avail said his website.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts