1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE 2004 WEST POINT
FALL COMBAT CLASSIC

The Arzamas Incursion

The date is October 9th, 1976, at the height of the Cold War in the sleepy town of Sarov, Russia, 400 km east of Moscow. Although little known, almost thirty years ago the town of Sarov was converted into the super-secret atomic weapons city of Arzamas-16 and disappeared from the map, until now. An ultra-secret Russian weapons program at Arzamas-16 codenamed черный свет (Black Light) recently produced two working prototypes named Anastasia and Bela of a new weapon rumored to be more destructive than anything previously envisioned...and they can fit into a suitcase.

Unfortunately, the Red September Terrorist Group had members secretly working inside Arzamas-16 and they just successfully mounted an attempt to seize Anastasia and Bela to use against the United States and Russia to effectively eliminate global balance of power, plunging the world into anarchy.

Choose to be 1 of 3 teams
And conduct special missions to either save or destroy the world:
-The Red September Terrorist Group -The Spetsnaz Special Security Group
-The Central Intelligence Agency Special Activities Unit
Can you stop WWIII?

The Time: 1100 9 October, ‘04 – 1100 10 October ’04
24 Continuous Hours of Play – No Breaks

The Place: Camp Buckner, USMA Military Reservation

Registration: $60 Day-of Registration (Single), $50 Pre-Registration (Postmarked Before OCT 1st)

-Deep- Group & Special Registration Discounts (See Website)
Paint: $65 Daytime Paint/$70 Dark Legion GLOW Paint (UV Hoppers Available)
FIELD PAINT ONLY

FREE 24-hour Air & CO2 – $25/weekend Overnight Bunks
Discounted travel on American Airlines is available
(See website for code) www.armypaintball.com
Questions? Contact [email protected]

·
12,110 Posts
Just curious, what kind of paint is offered? BYOP should be a necessity. I mean, those of us without barrel kits will have to deal with paint that isn't the right size. Its like wearing shoes too big or too small

·
Banned
293 Posts
Alpha said:
I'd love to play with some militarypeople. Hell I dont care what branch. OR at least someone who knows hand signs and military names
Some of the guys I paintball with are ex marines served in the first Gulf War

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Depends on how much paint they want. I'm ok to lend about 100-200 balls. But 500-1000 is a little too much for me.

·
Banned
910 Posts
i wish i could go that would be cool

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey i wish i had cash and toys to go... my sis is goin to school there...
thanks for the respect for the army, alpha. i appreciate that someone cares

1 - 14 of 14 Posts