Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was making waffles and i had some water i was going up the stairs and boom i fall the water spills everywhere and it was on my waffles so i had to make more waffles. (they were circle waffles by the way)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
That has to suck. I had blueberry waffles today but nothing to wash it down. They were eggos.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
TheShutter_Guy said:
i dun like eggo waflles that much. i have eaten them in like, a year. i usually don't eat breakfast cuz i am too lazy
stop hatin on eggos. Waffles have brought breakfast back into my life. My mom brought some home a month ago. They were so easy to make, just shove em in the toaster and poof, they are done. it requires no effort to make. I get up, get dressed and put on deoderant. Put two waffles into the toaster, nap for a few on the couch, and before i go pick em up and eat em on the way to the car where i nap some more. I <3 waffles

·
Registered
148 Posts
^^^yep^^^
eggo tryed to make their own choclate chip waffles and they sucked

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
me and someone on my bus had a fight of which shape waffles are better. i like circle he likes squar the waffle house waffles are circle the waflle makers are mostly circle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts