Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard wevo paintball's owner is sick and they are not taking new orders. I don't think this is entirely true because my friend ordered a phantom recently. It took a month for him to get it and he doesn't want me to order from them. Is the service good or not because wevo seems to be the most inexpensive option but I don't want to wait super long although I know that it is a custom gun which will take longer than most.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Wevo has anything you will ever need for Phantoms, but the wait time is always VERY long. When I buy from them it takes up to three weeks to get the parts. If you need it in a hurry, they are not the ones to go to. Nonetheless, I do get fast and detailed responses from them via email. You have to realize that they are basically ran out of someones garage and get swamped because they're a popular store where you can get a lot of parts you can't get anywhere else. PM Davinci on PBnation. He runs the place and can give you the most recent updates.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
You can order a Phantom direct from CCI or if you want one of the basic setups most online shops should have them in stock. If you are a savvy shopper there are tons of Phantoms for sale used pump play got really popular the last couple of years but most new players lost interest when they realized that they didn't instantly become a super ninja pump player. :ninja:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts