1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for trade:

04 (pretty sure) WGP cocker BLUE
-E1
-Shocktech LPR
-2x Eclipse QEV's
-System X drop on/off
-Different front reg w/gauge (cant remember name.)
-Shocktech cocking rod
-Matching Black Magic Barrel

Things I want:
-Mech cocker (a good one)
-Slik Backblock/bolt (black)
-Shocker Sport
-Zero-B board
-Light HPA Tank
-Halo B
-Hinge frame + low-mid end electronic marker
-Something I may be interested in
-Combinations of the above...

Things I dont want:
-IONs
-Trilogys
-Tippmanns
-Spyders

Feel free to offer whatever, The worst I can do is say no...Ill have pics on tonight. You can send pics of your gear to [email protected] Thanks!

Disclaimer:
I dont have to, nor do I want to get rid of this marker. Its frikkin wicked as hell and shoots perfectly. The ONLY reason I have even CONSIDERED trading it is because I have my black one that is slightly faster, and being I play in the woods sometimes, I would like to not have to quit playing just because Its sprinkling... Also, I know what my marker is worth. I have no dillusions that someones going to offer me an angel for it. But, I know what YOUR markers worth too, so dont say "hey, i got this wicked (insert crappy marker here), ill trade you straight up." because ill laugh. I would just assume keep it than trade it for somthing I dont want.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres the pics. I realize they are a bit dark, my camera sucks.

Forgot to mention the freeflow ram.

Also, I can throw in a 14" CP barrel for the right offer. thumup:

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
probably not, but what the hell --

2k3 mech cocker
valve used in old ($1600) nexus cockers, worth about $150, very similar to an mq but for mechs
drop forward with on/off (unsure of brand atm, got it in a trade, very nice though, i think it originally cost around $70)
red macroline w/ new fittings
new trigger springs, walkable trigger
hybrid lady grips

updated pics tomorrow

maybe?

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Also. My buddy decided to sell his e1. Damn near the same as mine. It will come with a pair of eclipse QEV's (black) and an evil 2 piece barrel with a .692 back and a 10" green front and the stock barrel. Bare min on this one is 250 + shipping.

I just realized the date stamp is not right on any of these pics! They were taken just a week ago, not 2 years ago. LOL.

SOLD ON EBAY
(THE GREEN ONE)
Pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
would you be willing to part out that eblade? ill trade you my evil omen for just the kit.. could we work something out? you also said you wanted a good mech cocker.. well i have an awesome mech frame that would go good on your cocker.. we could trad those and i'd add cash...e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up for the day.

The E1 will go on ebay (probably with a few goodies) tomorrow unless this deal goes through. I would be interested in a hinge frame/3-way + cash(or paypal transfer actually...). It doesnt have to be a fancy frame. A standard HINGE frame would be ok. Last chance.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts