·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby just came home.

03 WGP cocker
E1/Worrblade w/flat trigger
Halfblocked w/delrin sled and ShockTech bolt and pin
system X drop (soon to be gone as soon as I get a rail)
ShockTech LPR
Belsales .44 Ram
Eclipse QEV's
Evil Pipe Kit

Pictures came out weird cause everything but the solenoid cover and lpr is black...plus my camera sucks.
Its getting a zero b and hopefully an mq here soon. but for now, lemme know what you think thumup:

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
thats pretty cool, how long did it take to half block?
Did they chop up a supafly bolt for you? The blue on the bolt looks kinda off though, like everythings black or silver and then theirs the blue

alright well it's sweet
10/10

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Well, it took about 2 1/2 weeks, woulda been sooner, but he was out of bolts. No, its actually a specifically designed bolt by ST for half-blocks. Its kinda like the superfly though. The blue was a bit of a surprise, though, for as fast as it is I have no complaints :D

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^lol. yeah, it needed tightened in quite a bit. I didnt notice it before I took the pics. Yeah, an MQ is coming down the road, whenever I get the money.

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I just tweaked with it today. Un-freaking-believeable. It was out running my hopper, granted, its a backman, but still, Ive never had a problem before. Time to get a Halo or a Reloader :D

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya know, Im not really sure. I can tell you its adjustable and fairly stable. I havnt had a problem with it yet running at 300 psi. IF I end up keeping it, I thought about sending it to A+ and having it annoed (not sure what design yet)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts