Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hoosier130
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new here and I purchased a WGP Autococker a couple years back for $150. I wanted to know if it was a good deal, and if anyone knew more about it. I am wanting to get back into woodsball and I also want to upgrade the gun a little. BTW a 4500 psi tank also came with the gun and it has a 12" Smart Parts barrel.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Depends on how long ago, and if the tank is still in hyrdo. If it was still in hydro, then that was definitely a good deal. The marker itself is a mostly-stock 2K2 VF cocker. You're going to have a hard time finding upgrades for it nowadays, sadly. And the ones you do find will not be cheap anymore. But what did you want to upgrade? REalistically speaking, most upgrades aren't really worth it if you haven't put an electronic trigger on there due to the very limited advantage it gives you compared to the fairly high price.

·
Hoosier130
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to put an electronic trigger on it honestly. Maybe new front block parts as well. I was looking into getting a halo b loader. I found a deal online for $49.99. I just didn't want to pay out the ass for new parts, and it sounds like I will have to haha.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
the standard e1 or e2 will fit that though right miller? find one used, then in the future if you want to stick with a cocker you can take the e frame off of this one and put it on there. or if you want to go a different rout just sell the e frame on its own, chances are that will put you close to what you buy it for

·
Hoosier130
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info! I may sound like I am kinda new at this, but is it easy to put an e1/e2 on the marker? Also with the new grip will I need to change the bolt and front block or rear block?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts