Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of people out there use rechargeable batteries, but I do know that they put out less voltage than standard Alkaline or Lithium 9v's. Anyways, I am just curious as to what batteries work best for you guys. There are tons of batteries out there, namely Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac, Enercell (RadioShack Batteries), etc. I've personally had alot of good experience with RadioShacks AA's and AAA's, but never really used their 9v's.

Lately however, I've been using mostly Energizer since I got some good deals on them from the After Christmas Sales. I really don't like Duracell based on personal experiences, so I don't have any recent experience with those batteries.

I've also seen Ultralife Lithium batteries and was wondering if anyone used those on their markers/hoppers or both. I found a good deal on eBay for Ultralife Lithium batteries, and since they do last longer and output their current more effeciently over time in comparison to alkalines, I was wondering if they would work well for paintball purposes. Thanks for all your input.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Duracell all the way, have never failed me before and never will.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I really don't like Duracells. Energizer ftw.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would the Lithiums really make that much of a difference in a Gun and Hopper? They say that they last 4 times longer than regular batteries, so they'd be worth it if this was true. I'm using Energizers right now, but was thinking of going Lithium. Energizers cost about 10-12 for a 4 pack, and the lithiums cost 8 bucks each (deal on ebay). I'd be saving a few bucks, and it would definately add up in the long run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts