Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a great way to end the day/ Nppl HB

This all went down on the way out of the NPPL Event at Huntington Beach yesterday.

Ok, on the way back to the parking garage after watching a really thrilling final game between Dynasty and XSV (GO DYNASTY!) we happened to notice that only one booth was open, and it was the Action Village booth. So we stopped to look at hats and shirts.

They were packing up so they asked us if we wanted some free posters, so of course we accepted. They gave us three "Blackballed: Bobby Dukes Story" posters.... useless if you ask me. So now, on top of the free stuff we already have from the Event, we now have three more posters. :rolleyes:

(come on, at a paintball event? A safe way to vent anger in a non-lethal way, geeze.)

Well, when we finally walked away and said goodbye to the fields and booths, we saw some tree hugging hippies that were promoting world peace. :rolleyes:

(come on, at a paintball event? A safe way to vent anger in a non-lethal way, geeze.)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Right then and there we knew we had to do something because we couldn't let those hippies get pull something like that at a beloved NPPL event. So this is what we did.

We took the posters that the guys at the Action Village guys gave us, and on the back, blank side of them, we wrote:
"Save the Whales" and "What have they done to you!?" and then we asked if people could sign them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
one of the best pics, us with the poster in front of the hippies thumup:

YES, good times, I will never forget what happened yesterday.

Here's a funny story that happened while we were there.

We were chanting "Save the Whales!" on the street corner in front of the hippies, and then out of nowhere, this guy with European accent says to us:
"I'm from Norway, we don't save Whales, we kill them. "
So then it gets quiet.......

Then we all start cheering and chanting "Kill the Whales!"

It ends up that this guy plays for Joy Division, so yeah, that was cool.

*SHORT VERSION*
we got to meet a Norwegion guy on Joy Division.

sorry for the quadruple post.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
haha. thats awesome. those world peace nuts need to get it together and at least find out what pb is about...

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts

Look at that hippie lady, right-middle. I can't tell if she's stoned or in a coma.

If it would've been me, I would've patted all of them on the back to distract them while one of my buddies sprayed lighter fluid on their sign and lit it with a butane lighter. Or a flaming arrow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts