Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this girl spent the night over my house, we made her breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have know her for 10 years. She just ups and leaves, and thats with my xbox, my sister's $500 digi cam, my sisters clothes, and my sister jewls. How can she throw all that away for such little ****? She had a place to stay we liked her my mom was out buying her clothers wile she was stealing my xbox. ****ing *****, if i see her im grabing her face and draging her to the police station.

BTw she was a run away, she has been gone since march (days after her birthday)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Yeah my family had to deal with someone like her before. She isn't stealing your **** because she wants to betray you. You said she's a run-away. It'd be pretty embarrasing for her to ask for that kind of money, and I imagine her situation is desperate. I'm not gonna judge her because I don't know her situation, but the best you can do is tell her to **** off and not steal from her friends next time she comes around. It's mean but it's the best thing you can do for her.

·
Registered
581 Posts
wow dude that sucks, what a *****, call the cops on her...they will find her sooner or later if she is still around town

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NYY said:
Yeah my family had to deal with someone like her before. She isn't stealing your **** because she wants to betray you. You said she's a run-away. It'd be pretty embarrasing for her to ask for that kind of money, and I imagine her situation is desperate. I'm not gonna judge her because I don't know her situation, but the best you can do is tell her to **** off and not steal from her friends next time she comes around. It's mean but it's the best thing you can do for her.
Are you trying to make it seem like its ok to steal **** you have not earned and thats not yours. It sounds like you are.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
well, if you tell the cops what she took, that's not a very common inventory of items to be carrying on a person, should make her a bit easier to spot.

moral of the story: the closest friends can backstab you without extending their arm very far.

·
Registered
581 Posts
AIRBORNE916 said:
Are you trying to make it seem like its ok to steal **** you have not earned and thats not yours. It sounds like you are.
no i think he is trying to say that she didnt steal from yall to piss yall off...she did it cuz she needed money really bad really fast. no one knows her situation cept her. she might owe the wrong people some money and needed it fast. or maybe she just wanted to get some money and get out of there.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
AIRBORNE916 said:
No, I'm saying that she isn't doing it to betray you. She probably still sees you as a friend, and she probably knows that you hate her now. She should still pay for what she did though.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
omgwtfhax

Three men have been accused of killing six people with baseball bats over a stolen Xbox console and some clothes, at least that's what CNN is reporting in a story they dub the "Xbox murder case."

Haha I read this thread then found that article right after.

Source.

·
Registered
581 Posts
XtremeAaron said:
omgwtfhax

Three men have been accused of killing six people with baseball bats over a stolen Xbox console and some clothes, at least that's what CNN is reporting in a story they dub the "Xbox murder case."

Haha I read this thread then found that article right after.

Source.

wow that is straight up insane

·
Registered
315 Posts
This kinda thing happens alot she either has a serious problem that she needs help with like drugs or she took advantage of your kindness to gain a few bucks and skip town to do it to someone else....

But you got ripped off simple as that and you learned a lesson life's a B****

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
She probably saw the thread on pbn and got hella pissed that you were about to devalue your relationship like that.

But I doubt it, she's just a meth addict, crackhead or e tard and needs money for drugs.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts