Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

These Guns are coming in Tuesday.
DLX Luxe Paintball Marker

The colors I have for the luxes are Dust black, Gloss black, blue and LE Pink.. Purple is sold.
Played with the blue one today.. Its is so awsome.. So quiet
Any and All of these guns are for sale. PM to find out price.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'll wait to rate everything for when you have pics of everything. And I'm calling shens on that purple LUXE, that color and a few others(some of them might be ones you have posted, I am not sure of any but the purple) have not been approved for production. So unless you are crazy in with SP there is no way you have them.

EDIT: I just realized you played for Evolution, if you have that purple LUXE bring it to the next EPL, I am a certified ref and ref ALL 3 man events.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Bring that to the next EPL, I wanna shoot it...please? I'll wipe hits off for you.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I am not EPL lol.. Where is the next EPL? You could always come visit us at our home field :)
The next 3-man is at Bethel, 5 man is Pirate. I know Evolution has 3-4 teams that come out there almost every 3 man event so I figured you'd be there as well. Does Swamp have a speedball field up yet?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I'll talk to my team about it, I play for SMP if you know who we are. We took 1st plaec at event 1.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Will do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I say 6/10. Easy to have nice guns when you have the money and you order 6 egos. Although, I bet that non of those guns have been even opened.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I play with black/white dust ego now. All the protos are used by my husband. The green Ego is one of a kind. Hasn;t been played with. The custom pink one.. is getting a new board. Ion was my primary gun before the ego. Now its my back up.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
You have all those high-ends and use the Ion as a back-up?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts