Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What age did all of you start paintball? I'm 14, and I wanna know if I'm old enough to start, or if I'm younger than most of you guys.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey, I'm 14 but I "started" like 3 years ago. I actually just started playing like two years ago.

·
Crafty Vet of Nutball
100 Posts
i was 10 my first game got shot point blank stopped playing for about a year and a half i really got goin when i was 12. your at a good age man no worries.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i "started" about that same age, but i always wanted to play before then. i didnt really play alot untill about november. my little 8 yr old cousin plays and loves it so its fine.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
11, at my birthday party. My second time ever playing i played at some ones house. I was running a little behind, and these two guys (who were huge dicks) were not pleased cause i had to reload and was taking my time getting to the other side of the field to start the game. They shot me multiple times (about 8 times in the back of the head, 12 or so in my butt and another 8 or so in my thighs)and i sat out the rest of the day, it hurt and these guys were in there mid 20's and just lit up some 11 year old. Luckly i kept playing paintball. These guys still live in my area and i would love a re-match today, i have a feeling a few 'bonus balls' would be an understatemant for what i would do to these guys.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
13. Thats when I joined this forum too.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I started at 1. I had a paintball birthday. I didnt play again for a few months. I never actually PLAYED paintball seriously like anyone here. I just played a few games here and there. Maybe 10 times I've paid for entry in my life. I'm here for the lounge.

·
Registered
533 Posts
always look to better yourself

20 - so about four and a half years ago.

What are you worried about? Anyone can pick up a sport if they're enthusiastic about it. You're at a good age to learn anything you want but don't let age stop you from pursuing new skills later in life either.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
I was 10. Picked up a brass eagle tigershark, then got lucky and mom loaned me the $$ for a mag a year later.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I started when I was 11, and I've been doing it ever since.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I was 11 or 12 when I first played, 13 when I played my first event.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts