Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just gotten into the sport of paintballing. the local place i go to play says that barrels DO increase accuracy and distance. i have also seen that people on the internet DO NOT think they increase accuracy or distance. so whats the real deal? i would like to hear from personal experiences and also from companies. please feel free to list some websites that would have more info. thanks. sorry, if this has been brought up before but i havent seen it.

Peter

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
they increase accuracy, but they will not increase distance except the FLatline i guess gives them a backspin to make thme shoot farther but slower = less ball breaking on the target = bad. A barrel is the first thing you should get for your marker.

·
Registered
790 Posts
well. they can give you more distance, like 5-10 feet with the best paint/bore match possible because lots of force will get behind it but wont make it bust.

the guys at the proshop know what they're talking about, more than likely (youre proshop isnt run by monkeys..right?)

i reccomend you getting a CP One peice, 40 bucks (wont dent the wallet horribly) and just work up from there. those are good barrels.

post any other questions youve got man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts