Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I are goin to subway in a few minutes on skateboards and rollerblades...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Taco Bell, and i got full on 2.50 ish
1 spicy chicken burito 1.30
1 beef and bean burito 1.00
1 cup for water which i filled with siara mist (sp?) free
taco bell is the best

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Cafeteria food.

You think you don't have to eat at the cafeteria anymore once you can drive? Think again. That's all you'll eat in college. It sucks ass.

·
Banned
794 Posts
nothing, im fasting. Only 1 or 2 more days to go dont no yet though. Anyway in my school the cafeteria food is the best. Much better then taco bell or wendys. Ok.....maybe not wendys

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
chromekilla said:
then i went to the mall and bought a couple hundred worth of abercrombie clothes
It's funny how fast you can spend money there isn't it?

·
12,110 Posts
I think I'm going to do it, and I think that I must pay what needs to be paid. I don't think I ought to waste any money, but I think I ought to do the job. And this will be done in the december of 2004. It may be done while some of you are still here at school at this college and university. It will be done during the term of office of some of the people who post here on this forum. But it will be done. And it will be done before the end of this year.

I am delighted that this forum is playing a part in putting a mag in my hands as part of a great national effort of the United States of America.

Many years ago the great British explorer George Mallory, who was to die on Mount Everest, was asked why did he want to climb it. He said, "Because it is there."

Well, mags are there, and and I'm going to get one, and the hopper and the paint is there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there. And, therefore, as we set sail we ask God's blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.

Thank you.

-President John F. Alpha.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I had animal crackers. Those are so good. And I had some Sunny Delight and cold pizza.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Little Debbie Apple Pie: 50c
Little Debbie Coffee Cake: 25c
Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls: 25c
Minute Maid Pink Lemonade $1.25
Total: $2.25

My School Charges alot for Minute Maid and Powerade...It used to only be a Dollar.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts