Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna be a ref, wear a mask, bring in some paintballs, throw em at random people and call them out...

Eggs and paintball grenades :D
and the classic TP

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
toilet paper, plastic forks/knives, sqeezable ketchup/mustard/mayonaise, duct tape, smahing pumpkins, fireworks, eggs

you know, the usual.

edit: also, flaming bag of poo (or just poo, whichever happens), shaving cream (freeze it and strip the metal to have a cream.. block, and then let it thraw BOOM shaving cream everywhere), and then i can't think of anything else. but im not really the brains of the operation.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bob005 said:
toilet paper, plastic forks/knives, sqeezable ketchup/mustard/mayonaise, duct tape, smahing pumpkins, fireworks, eggs

you know, the usual.
that is a true Cabbage Night warrior i have to say... thumup:

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
For going to school with a costume on friday at my school im just gonna put on all my pb gear and go.But on sunday i have a ton of different costumes that i will change up to scare people,I got a crew of friends coming over and we call them the scare crew and we're gonna scare the **** outta ittle boys.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
bob005 said:

you know, the usual.
uhh you forgot flaming bag of poop

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my friends and i are gonna throw a **** load of paint grenades at front doors and cars... blue paint everywhere :devil: don't forget to take off the netting for maximum area coverage :naughty

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm not doing anything. I have to go to the Reformation Service at Church.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u know that the gel shaving creme is extremely popular now? they freeze over night and it shoots streams of it hehehe :yum

That sucks baker... make an excuse...

·
Banned
794 Posts
Church isnt for me, the last time i went to church i opened the door and a big spectral fist ***** slapped me.

Modded Shaving cream most likely, i know you guys dont want to but mess around with my friends tippmans since i dont want my Toxic getting taking away :).

Rotten Eggs, Specialty Cayenne Pepper Bombs, my friends dads taser...We have a nightstick or too if we cross over into Hood Rat village.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'm actually going to be watching the Eagles game against the Baltimore Ravens. Then I'll stay outside and scare the living shiz out of kids asking for Candy.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
wat can i say 100 packs of firecrackers wat else is needed o and some c02 dry fireing hopefully the kiddies will drop the cansy and run.

this is kinda wierd but me and my g/f are just goin as each other me=her she=me.
make up and all folks

were goin w/ my budy and his gurl. there doin the same i htink. low budget year

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fully dressed paintball refs, whistles, squeegees, masks, head gear, and a whole lot of **********S!!!!!!

Hopin this cabbage night will be fun

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
im gunna sit at my door, with a whhole cut in the bottem of the candy bowl, then im guna takje out my..................and stick it in teh bottom of the candy bowl and tell them kiddies to reach down deep :rofl

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I'm gonna be a paintballer, mask and all, it'll force my dad to buy me a jersey and I'm gonna put the candy in my pods.

·
Registered
47 Posts
did taht once but make sure no hott girsl come near they might get bitten u tell them lol

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Screwedupmonkey said:
im gunna sit at my door, with a whhole cut in the bottem of the candy bowl, then im guna takje out my..................and stick it in teh bottom of the candy bowl and tell them kiddies to reach down deep :rofl
if I remember right, i think the Man Show had a skit on somethin like that, cept it was the popcorn bucket at the movies :naughty

1 - 20 of 22 Posts