·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Nintendo Revolution...

I can get allllllll my old games again. yes

·
Registered
920 Posts
Well, I would have to say PS3 atm. I am waiting to see what nintendo will say. I mostly say PS3 just becuase from the specs it is by far the most powerful(dunno about nintendo though). I most likely wont buy one anyway :)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
im gonna get the Xbox 360 b/c microsoft did good on the first one and this one looks a lot better. AND XBOX LIVE RULES !!!!!!

the PS3 controllers are fugly

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
^^^ how do u know ???? it wont come out till next spring-summerish. Those specs are what may be in it. It isn't even playable yet, the 360 is playable and comes out Thanksgiving thumup:

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
theyve had several videos of games on ps3, theyve released all the hardware info, and it is obviously playable just not at e3.. that was kind of stupid.. thats the reason i think xbox 360 will be the worst. it will have the least amount of time of being worked on. and the only reason people want xbox is because the current one is good, and the next one will have halo 3. but right now, i think ps3 is going to be the best.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Xbox, I love it, PS3 is going to be good too but I just like Xbox, plus im not going to be able to live without halo 3..........and xbox live, nintendo has lost my attention since the game cube.....im to old for the games that mostly come out for that system, Mario will live in me forever that guy is awesome...

·
Banned
651 Posts
xbox, because xbox live rocks and I like big controllers like that I prefer them and uhhh I have no clue if ps3 is still 2 players are not, but around here thats huge, 4 players I definately need.

but one thing though I do think the xbox 360 looks weird not necessiraly ugly, just weird, and not cool

·
Registered
770 Posts
Xbox. I like the idea of the PS3, but the only games I'd care about would be Metal Gear, and Xenosaga. PS2 doesn't have much stuff that's only for PS2 that I care about. Square-Enix fell off imo... so the Playstation's lost their selling power for me.

Xbox has Halo... which I have fun with... and mainly... they have Bioware. I hit the point where if I see Bioware on a game... it's bought.

1. Xbox
2. Nintendo (I love my Zelda and Metroid... and the old games innovation is AWESOME)
3. PS3

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
PS3 will be the best. No doubt. no contest lol. the 360 is not that much different from the first xbox.

And the ps3 currently has 7 bluetooth controller ports. And has 6 usb ports. From those i kinda feel they are trying to make it where you can hook it up to multiple tv's maybe. But i dunno.

·
Registered
967 Posts
PS3 is ganna blow the other 2 outa the water and i think xbox 360 is ganna be like a game cube and fall behind while ps3 and revolution jump ahead but i havent seen any specs for PS3 so as of now just PS3 will be ahead

1 - 20 of 22 Posts