Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smokin
My Tippmann 98 C has a bunch of modification …expansion chamber, response trigger, and cyclone feed. I’m using a 32 degrees 14 inch barrel, but I get a lot of balls breaking in the barrel, and no good accuracy with my shots. Any suggestions out there to improve my marker?
:shrug:

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
you prolly have a quiet riot? its not a bad barrel and it shouldnt be breaking like it is. I like the J&J ceramics, and smart parts progressive and tear drop. theyre both the same barrel with different milling.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Try different paint. Clean your barrel between rounds. If the barrel has no obvious defect causing the paint to break you won't see a huge difference by getting a new barrel. I think some barrels are better than the 32 degrees ones but not by a lot. I know a guy who has a Terminator barrel that he likes better than his CP and his J&J. I have a Bigshot on mine that I really like.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Get a Stiffi. You don't need to clean it during the game. You shoot right through. Its also quiet and yery accurate. I have one on my A-5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts