Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a brand new dangerous power g3 and i was wondering what barrel i should get for it. please help me out guys!

·
Registered
13 Posts
get a furious barrel i just got one and i love it its so accurate and if you play in the woods it is so quiet. to give you an idea of how quiet i can leave my invert too halo's sound sensitivity at one with my pike kit and the stock barrel and it picks up the gun just fine. the furious i had to turn it up all the way to pick up the shot...otherwise my hopper wouldn't load consistently. furious barrels are brand new as of 2010 them dessert edge(Who took first at the UWL nationals in nearly every division) swears by them.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
the furious is basically a aluminum barrel kit that is pretty overpriced, the tip with one back is looking at around $60, and backs are around $20 a piece so to put together just a small 3 piece kit you are looking at $100, i say J&J ceramic all the way, find out what size paint you normally shoot and get the barrel to match, it will be quiet, accurate, most likely lighter than the furious and will shoot out breaks a lot better but you wont have to break open your piggy bank to buy it, want a kit? look at the J&J edge, fantastically priced and id still bet a lot better (and a LOT cheaper) than a furious

1 - 3 of 3 Posts