Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I wanna DM/Autocock Baby
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was told using a rechargeable battery is better, because it has more electricity or some ****. Ive always used energizer batteries. I was thinking of getting a rechargeable battery just to save the cost of buying new batteries, what rechargeable batteries do you guys recommend?

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
they're nto any better, you can just use them ovre and over because they're rechargable.

Now the 9.6v ones work nice in hoppers because they feed faster. I'm not sure how it affects teh hopper int he long run thouhg.

·
Registered
127 Posts
thats the point matrix to save money instead of buying disposable ones get the energizers the ones people use for cameras those last for ever..!

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Rechargeables actually have less overall charge than a standard battery (of course they can be used more than once...) and sometimes run at a lower voltage. I tried rechargeables in my VLocity, it made it die prematurely because after a little while the voltage ran down and wasn't enough to make the VLocity run. If you decide to go rechargeable, make sure you get something nice, don't skimp. Most of the manuals I've read for markers recommend that you do not use rechargeables.

·
I wanna DM/Autocock Baby
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well for hoppers i know The Bone is the best battery, i use it in my halo b and absolutely love it.

So then for my marker u think this battery is good? Or should i stick to disposable energizers?

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
always used "Duracell Procell" my field owner swore by them.

I never had a prob with them they lasted a good while. Just depends on how much you play.

Wes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts